1. Please respect other guests and hostel staff. Have fun and sleep easy. Please keep quiet between 10 pm and 8 am.
2. Make use of your bed sheets. The furnishings and facilities are there for your benefit and that of future guests; all facilities are to be treated with respect including rinsing the shower and cleaning up the bathroom and kitchen equipment after use so that the next guest nds it clean and neat.
3. Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited. It is permitted in designated areas (balcony or backyard).
4. People who are not paying guests are not allowed in the rooms. If you wish to meet people not accommodated in our hostel, we encourage you to use the common area on the ground floor of the hostel.
5. Common areas are for the use and enjoyment of all guests; parties, noisy gatherings, unsocial behaviour and loud music are all strictly prohibited.
6. Please take care of the rented room, and turn off electric appliances and taps before leaving.
7. Please report the loss of the key immediately to the reception desk. Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the hostel.
8. Please make sure the door is closed properly when you enter and don’t let anybody in you don’t know or who doesn’t have a key.
9. Every guest is responsible for his or her property stored in the room, lockers and storage room. Hostel Brickyard is not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property.
10. You are not allowed to carry easily inaflmmable and explosive objects, and materials with a strong or unpleasant smell into the room.
11. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 10 a.m. so it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests coming after you.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL RESULT IN RESERVATION CANCELLATION WITHOUT A REFUND AND WITHOUT SECURITY DEPOSIT REIMBURSEMENT.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone under inuence of alcohol or drugs or to
cancel any on-going reservation without a refund in case of violating the house rules.
Reception is open 24/7 and our staff is ready to help you and answer any of your questions
throughout your whole stay.